As a small business owner and someone who has worked with a variety of different brands over the years, I know how important it is for a business to be able to add value; not only in services and products but in the overarching vision of the company. How I add value to my clients is by;
My commitment to you is based on my own values of Trust, Integrity, Honesty and Communication, as well as a WIN/WIN business philosophy. I promise to;
- Always respond to you within a 48 hour timeframe.
- Maintain transparency and honesty at all times.
- Send projects within the designated timeframe; if unforeseen occurrences happen and I am unable to meet the deadline, I will alert you as soon as possible.
- Invest considerable research.
- Offer you guidance, tips and support along the way.
- Ensure that you feel like you are in good hands at all times.
- Ensure that everyone involved with NW Creative wins.
- Intend to always create long-term relationships.
When you work with me, you won’t only get someone who can help you create great copy, but I’ve also teamed up with talented design and web specialists to be able to deliver even more to my clients.
I combine my 7+ years marketing experience, digital marketing knowledge, extensive travel (30+ countries), personal development and creative writing, along with my intuitive ability to tap into your business, to deliver a service that goes above and beyond.
My Thirst for Knowledge
My never-ending quench for knowledge will ensure that I am constantly improving and evolving as both a person and as a business. I will continue to read books, attend workshops, and dive into personal development to better myself and my business.
Dream big. Start small.
But most of all, start
– Simon Sinek